We’re gonna need a bigger boat.
I don’t know about you, but we’ve been hearing a lot about sharks this week. So grab your Assistant and let’s sink our teeth into summer—or at least learn some fun shark facts.
- Let’s start with the basics: “Ok Google, tell me a shark fact.”
- The more you know: “What’s the fastest shark?” And follow up with “how fast can it swim?” (That would be the shortfin mako shark at 60 MPH.)
- Don’t forget your show! Just say “Ok Google, remind me to tune into my favorite show on Sunday” to your Assistant on your phone.
- Fish are friends … and sometimes food. To prepare for your watch party: say “Ok Google, add fish gummies to my shopping list.”
- Look for the real thing: “Ok Google, where’s the closest beach?”
Duuunnnn dunnnn. Duuunnnnn duunnn… well, you get the point.