(as of Mar 07,2020 04:20:41 UTC – Details)
- What the various ribbons in Word 2019 do
- Annotated list of the Word 2019 Home ribbon buttons
- Adding images, shapes, text boxes, media, and other elements
- Inserting headers, footers, charts, page numbers, and more
- Creating and saving documents
- Formatting text, and working with MS Word Styles and Themes
- How to export .rtf, .txt, .doc and PDF files
- How to add a footnote, endnote, index, and table of contents to a Word 2019 document
- How to adjust margins or orientation for printing
- Finding and replacing text
- Keyboard shortcuts for both Windows and Mac users
The Word 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of Word 2019, the Microsoft Word mobile apps for tablets and phones, or other Microsoft Office 2019/Office 365 applications. The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
The Word 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet was created by the publisher of the top-selling guides Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes, Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, and Dropbox In 30 Minutes. Publisher i30 Media offers separate cheat sheets including the Excel 2016 Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781939924469), the Google Drive Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781939924438) and the Google Docs Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781939924445).
The Word 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
i30 Media is a publisher of premium how-to IN 30 MINUTES guides covering technology, business, health, and other topics. Authors include award-winning journalists and top experts. Visit in30minutes.com for more information.