Key features include:
- The latest 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- 13.3-inch FHD displays with Touch option and garaged Active Pen on L390 Yoga.
- ThinkShield security features including dTPM 2.0, touch fingerprint reader, and IR camera on L390 Yoga.
- World-facing camera on L390 Yoga enabling field workers or students take photos on the go.
- Complete Lenovo Services portfolio including premier support, deployment services, transition assistance, and asset protection.
- Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro operating system.
Workplace transformation initiatives are in full swing, responding to the desires of energized and dynamic users. New workspaces are all about collaboration areas and greater user mobility to promote interaction and productivity. Such spaces require technology that enables more flexibility and creativity.
Positioned with price-sensitive business customers and professional consumers in mind, the L series maintains the ThinkPad reputation for ruggedness and durability. Sitting below the ThinkPad X1 premium notebooks and the mainstream corporate workhorse T and X series, the updated L390 and L390 provide users with mainstream performance and value. These highly portable notebooks with MilSpec build quality incorporate business features and solutions that address the challenges faced by users and IT departments.
Availability and pricing:
ThinkPad L390 and L390 Yoga will be available to order in black or silver this month.
L390 will start from $659 and L390 Yoga from $889.
Visit Lenovo to learn more.