To continue to equip artists and creators with cutting edge VR tools, today we’re introducing new updates to Tilt Brush with Version 16. Here are the seven new things you can now do do today with Tilt Brush:
2. Get started at your own pace. To make it easier for everyone to get started with Tilt Brush, we’ve created a Beginner and Advanced Mode. Now, when you first launch the app, you’ll start with the core feature set. When you’re ready for the next level, you can press the Advanced Mode button to access some additional features.
3. Create art in a new ambience. If you listen closely, you’ll notice our updated set of sound effects designed to enhance your creation process.
4. Keep your sketches organized. We created the Pin Tool so you can quickly lock your objects in place when creating densely populated masterpieces. When you pin objects in place, they are unselectable, making it easier to manipulate the scene around them.
5. Easily retrieve the mirror tool. If you lose your Mirror in a busy scene or wander away from it in your sketch, you can click the Recall Mirror Tool to move it right next to you.
6. Select what you want, faster. We added new selection features to save you time when editing sketches. You can now select all items in a sketch as well as invert selections that you have made.
7. Quickly edit a sketch. Iteration has always been an important aspect of the creative process. You can now quickly undo or redo many brush actions by holding the controller button until the scene gets back to the way you want it.
You must log in to post a comment.