Additional features in Final Cut Pro 10.3:
- Flow transition creates invisibly smooth jump cuts;
- Remove Attributes allows users to easily delete or reuse select effects across multiple clips;
- Timecode overlay effect and generator allow users to edit with a large view of source timecode;
- Support for ProRes MXF, Panasonic V-Log and export of AVC-Intra;
- Direct video output via Thunderbolt 3 enables high-quality video monitoring on an external display with a single cable.
Motion 5.3 features a sleek new interface with support for wide color workflows and 3D text enhancements that improve the performance and realism of 3D titles. The new Align To behavior lets users easily connect separate objects to create advanced animations, and Touch Bar support provides easy access to a wide range of interactive tools on the new MacBook Pro.
Compressor 4.3 has a new dark look to match Final Cut Pro X and Motion. Enhancements to iTunes Store Package creation let users easily browse, verify and compress packages so they can be delivered to the iTunes Store faster and fully compliant. Wide color support ensures end-to-end color fidelity when delivering files in standard and wide color spaces, and Touch Bar support simplifies common tasks like setting up batches and adding markers on the new MacBook Pro.