San Francisco — What per week! Google Cloud Subsequent ‘17 has come to the top, however in point of fact, it’s only the start. We welcomed 10,000+ attendees together with consumers, companions, builders, IT leaders, engineers, press, analysts, cloud lovers (and skeptics). In combination we engaged in three days of keynotes, 200+ periods, and four invitation-only summits. Laborious to consider this was once our first display as all of Google Cloud with GCP, G Suite, Chrome, Maps and Schooling. Thanks to all who had been right here with us in San Francisco this week, and we are hoping to peer you subsequent 12 months.
When you’re partial to video highlights, we’ve were given you coated. Take a look at our Day 1 keynote (in lower than four mins) and Day 2 keynote (in below five!).
One of the vital not unusual refrains from consumers and companions right through the convention was once “Wow, you’ve been busy. I will be able to’t consider what number of bulletins you’ve had at Subsequent!” So we determined to rely the entire bulletins from throughout Google Cloud and in reality we had 100 (!) bulletins this week.
For the record fans among you, we’ve compiled a handy-dandy run-down of our bulletins from the previous few days:
Google Cloud is happy to welcome two new acquisitions to the Google Cloud circle of relatives this week, Kaggle and AppBridge.
1. Kaggle – Kaggle is without doubt one of the global’s greatest communities of information scientists and mechanical device studying lovers. Kaggle and Google Cloud will proceed to toughen mechanical device studying coaching and deployment products and services along with providing the group the facility to retailer and question massive datasets.
2. AppBridge – Google Cloud got Vancouver-based AppBridge this week, which is helping you migrate information from on-prem report servers into G Suite and Google Power.
Google Cloud brings a collection of recent safety features to Google Cloud Platform and G Suite designed to lend a hand safeguard your corporate’s property and save you disruption to your online business:
three. Identification-Conscious Proxy (IAP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) – Identification-Conscious Proxy allows you to supply get admission to to packages according to possibility, reasonably than the use of a VPN. It supplies safe software get admission to from any place, restricts get admission to by means of consumer, id and team, deploys with built-in phishing resistant Safety Key and is more straightforward to setup than end-user VPN.
four. Knowledge Loss Prevention (DLP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) – Knowledge Loss Prevention API allows you to scan information for 40+ delicate information sorts, and is used as a part of DLP in Gmail and Power. You’ll be able to to find and redact delicate information saved in GCP, invigorate outdated packages with new delicate information sensing “smarts” and use predefined detectors in addition to customise your individual.
five. Key Control Provider (KMS) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) – Key Control Provider means that you can generate, use, rotate, and spoil symmetric encryption keys to be used within the cloud.
6. Safety Key Enforcement (SKE) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) – Safety Key Enforcement means that you can require safety keys be used because the 2-Step verification issue for enhanced anti-phishing safety every time a GCP software is accessed.
7. Vault for Google Power (GA) – Google Vault is the eDiscovery and archiving resolution for G Suite. Vault allows admins to simply set up their G Suite information lifecycle and seek, preview and export the G Suite information of their area. Vault for Power allows complete toughen for Google Power content material, together with Crew Power recordsdata.
eight. Google-designed safety chip, Titan – Google makes use of Titan to ascertain root of consider, permitting us to soundly determine and authenticate professional get admission to on the degree. Titan features a random quantity generator, plays cryptographic operations within the remoted reminiscence, and has a devoted safe processor (on-chip).
New GCP information analytics services lend a hand organizations clear up trade issues of information, reasonably than spending time and sources development, integrating and managing the underlying infrastructure:
nine. BigQuery Knowledge Switch Provider (Personal Beta) – BigQuery Knowledge Switch Provider makes it simple for customers to temporarily get worth from all their Google-managed promoting datasets. With only some clicks, advertising analysts can time table information imports from Google Adwords, DoubleClick Marketing campaign Supervisor, DoubleClick for Publishers and YouTube Content material and Channel Proprietor studies.
10. Cloud Dataprep (Personal Beta) – Cloud Dataprep is a brand new controlled information provider, inbuilt collaboration with Trifacta, that makes it sooner and more straightforward for BigQuery end-users to visually discover and get ready information for research with out the desire for devoted information engineer sources.
11. New Industrial Datasets – Companies ceaselessly search for datasets (public or industrial) out of doors their organizational obstacles. Industrial datasets presented come with monetary marketplace information from Xignite, residential real-estate valuations (historic and projected) from HouseCanary, predictions for when a space will pass on sale from Remine, historic climate information from AccuWeather, and information archives from Dow Jones, all right away in a position to be used in BigQuery (with extra to come back as new companions sign up for this system).
12. Python for Google Cloud Dataflow in GA – Cloud Dataflow is an absolutely controlled information processing provider supporting each batch and circulation execution of pipelines. Till just lately, those advantages had been to be had only to Java builders. Now there’s a Python SDK for Cloud Dataflow in GA.
13. Stackdriver Tracking for Cloud Dataflow (Beta) – We’ve built-in Cloud Dataflow with Stackdriver Tracking so to get admission to and analyze Cloud Dataflow process metrics and create signals for explicit Dataflow process stipulations.
14. Google Cloud Datalab in GA – This interactive information science workflow device makes it simple to do iterative style and knowledge research in a Jupyter notebook-based setting the use of usual SQL, Python and shell instructions.
15. Cloud Dataproc updates – Our totally controlled provider for working Apache Spark, Flink and Hadoop pipelines has new toughen for restarting failed jobs (together with computerized restart as wanted) in beta, the facility to create single-node clusters for light-weight sandbox building, in beta, GPU toughen, and the cloud labels characteristic, for extra flexibility managing your Dataproc sources, is now GA.
New GCP databases and database options spherical out a platform on which builders can construct nice packages throughout a spectrum of use instances:
16. Cloud SQL for Postgre SQL (Beta) – Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL implements the similar design rules these days mirrored in Cloud SQL for MySQL, specifically, the facility to soundly retailer and fasten for your relational information by means of open requirements.
17. Microsoft SQL Server Endeavor (GA) – To be had on Google Compute Engine, plus toughen for Home windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability (GA).
18. Cloud SQL for MySQL enhancements – Higher functionality for challenging workloads by means of 32-core circumstances with as much as 208GB of RAM, and central control of sources by means of Identification and Get right of entry to Control (IAM) controls.
19. Cloud Spanner – Introduced a month in the past, however nonetheless, it will be remiss to not point out it as a result of, hi, it’s Cloud Spanner! The trade’s first horizontally scalable, globally constant, relational database provider.
20. SSD persistent-disk functionality enhancements – SSD continual disks now have higher throughput and IOPS functionality, which can be specifically advisable for database and analytics workloads. Learn those doctors for entire information about persistent-disk functionality.
21. Federated question on Cloud Bigtable – We’ve prolonged BigQuery’s succeed in to question information within Cloud Bigtable, the NoSQL database provider for large analytic or operational workloads that require low latency and excessive throughput (specifically not unusual in Monetary Products and services and IoT use instances).
New GCP Cloud Device Studying products and services bolster our efforts to make mechanical device studying available to organizations of all sizes and class:
22. Cloud Device Studying Engine (GA) – Cloud ML Engine, now in most cases to be had, is for organizations that wish to educate and deploy their very own fashions into manufacturing within the cloud.
23. Cloud Video Intelligence API (Personal Beta) – A primary of its type, Cloud Video Intelligence API we could builders simply seek and uncover video content material by means of offering details about entities (nouns corresponding to “canine,” “flower”, or “human” or verbs corresponding to “run,” “swim,” or “fly”) within video content material.
24. Cloud Imaginative and prescient API (GA) – Cloud Imaginative and prescient API reaches GA and provides new features for enterprises and companions to categorise a extra various set of pictures. The API can now acknowledge hundreds of thousands of entities from Google’s Wisdom Graph and provides enhanced OCR features that may extract textual content from scans of text-heavy paperwork corresponding to felony contracts or analysis papers or books.
25. Device studying Complicated Answer Lab (ASL) – ASL supplies devoted amenities for our consumers to at once collaborate with Google’s machine-learning professionals to use ML to their maximum urgent demanding situations.
26. Cloud Jobs API – An impressive support to process seek and discovery, Cloud Jobs API now has new options corresponding to Go back and forth Seek, which is able to go back related jobs according to desired shuttle time and most well-liked mode of transportation.
27. Device Studying Startup Festival – We introduced a Device Studying Startup Festival in collaboration with undertaking capital corporations Knowledge Collective and Emergence Capital, and with further toughen from a16z, Greylock Companions, GV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Sequoia Capital.
New GCP pricing continues our goal to create customer-friendly pricing that’s as sensible as our merchandise; and toughen products and services which are geared in opposition to assembly our consumers the place they’re:
28. Compute Engine value cuts – Proceeding our historical past of pricing management, we’ve lower Google Compute Engine costs by means of as much as eight%.
29. Dedicated Use Reductions – With Dedicated Use Reductions, consumers can obtain a bargain of as much as 57% off our record value, in trade for a one or 3 12 months acquire dedication paid per 30 days, without a in advance prices.
30. Loose trial prolonged to 12 months – We’ve prolonged our unfastened trial from 60 days to 12 months, permitting you to make use of your $300 credit score throughout all GCP products and services and APIs, at your individual tempo and time table. Plus, we’re presented new At all times Loose merchandise — non-expiring utilization limits that you’ll be able to use to check and increase packages without charge. Seek advice from the Google Cloud Platform Loose Tier web page for main points.
31. Engineering Enhance – Our new Engineering Enhance providing is a role-based subscription style that permits us to check engineer to engineer, to satisfy you the place your online business is, it doesn’t matter what degree of building you’re in. It has three tiers:
- Building engineering toughen – preferrred for builders or QA engineers that may set up with a reaction inside 4 to 8 trade hours, priced at $100/consumer monthly.
- Manufacturing engineering toughen supplies a one-hour reaction time for vital problems at $250/consumer monthly.
- On-call engineering toughen pages a Google engineer and delivers a 15-minute reaction time 24×7 for vital problems at $1,500/consumer monthly.
32. Cloud.google.com/group website – Google Cloud Platform Neighborhood is a brand new website to be informed, attach and proportion with folks such as you, who’re all in favour of GCP. You’ll be able to observe along side tutorials or publish one your self, to find meetups to your space, and know about group sources for GCP toughen, open supply initiatives and extra.
New GCP developer platforms and gear beef up our dedication to openness and selection and supplying you with what you wish to have to transport rapid and concentrate on nice code.
33. Google AppEngine Flex (GA) – We introduced a significant growth of our common App Engine platform to new developer communities that emphasizes openness, developer selection, and alertness portability.
34. Cloud Purposes (Beta) – Google Cloud Purposes has introduced into public beta. This can be a serverless setting for developing event-driven packages and microservices, letting you construct and fasten cloud products and services with code.
35. Firebase integration with GCP (GA) – Firebase Garage is now Google Cloud Garage for Firebase and provides toughen for a couple of buckets, toughen for linking to current buckets, and integrates with Google Cloud Purposes.
36. Cloud Container Builder – Cloud Container Builder is a standalone device that allows you to construct your Docker packing containers on GCP without reference to deployment setting. It’s a quick, dependable, and constant technique to package deal your instrument into packing containers as a part of an automatic workflow.
37. Neighborhood Tutorials (Beta) – With group tutorials, any person can now publish or request a technical how-to for Google Cloud Platform.
Safe, world and high-performance, we’ve constructed our cloud for the lengthy haul. This week we introduced a slew of recent infrastructure updates.
38. New information middle area: California – This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons at the West Coast of the U.S. and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it is going to characteristic at least 3 zones, have the benefit of Google’s world, non-public fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
39. New information middle area: Montreal – This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Canada and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it is going to characteristic at least 3 zones, have the benefit of Google’s world, non-public fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
40. New information middle area: Netherlands – This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Western Europe and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it is going to characteristic at least 3 zones, have the benefit of Google’s world, non-public fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
41. Google Container Engine – Controlled Nodes – Google Container Engine (GKE) has added Computerized Tracking and Restore of your GKE nodes, letting you focal point to your packages whilst Google guarantees your cluster is to be had and up-to-date.
42. 64 Core machines + extra reminiscence – We’ve got doubled the collection of vCPUs you’ll be able to run in an example from 32 to 64 and as much as 416GB of reminiscence according to example.
43. Inner Load balancing (GA) – Inner Load Balancing, now GA, allows you to run and scale your products and services in the back of a personal load balancing IP deal with which is obtainable solely for your interior circumstances, no longer the web.
44. Go-Mission Networking (Beta) – Go-Mission Networking (XPN), now in beta, is a digital community that gives a not unusual community throughout a number of Google Cloud Platform initiatives, enabling easy multi-tenant deployments.
Up to now 12 months, we’ve introduced 300+ options and updates for G Suite and this week we introduced our subsequent technology of collaboration and communique gear.
45. Crew Drives (GA for G Suite Industry, Schooling and Endeavor consumers) – Crew Drives lend a hand groups merely and securely set up permissions, possession and report get admission to for a company inside Google Power.
46. Power Record Circulation (EAP) – Power Record Circulation is a technique to temporarily circulation recordsdata at once from the cloud for your pc With Power Record Steam, corporate information will also be accessed at once out of your computer, although you don’t have a lot area to your exhausting pressure.
47. Google Vault for Power (GA for G Suite Industry, Schooling and Endeavor consumers) – Google Vault for Power now offers admins the governance controls they wish to set up and safe all in their recordsdata, together with worker Drives and Crew Drives. Google Vault for Power additionally we could admins set retention insurance policies that routinely stay what’s wanted and delete what’s no longer.
48. Fast Get right of entry to in Crew Drives (GA) – powered by means of Google’s mechanical device intelligence, Fast Get right of entry to is helping to floor the suitable knowledge for workers on the proper time inside Google Power. Fast Get right of entry to now works with Crew Drives on iOS and Android units, and is coming quickly to the internet.
49. Hangouts Meet (GA to current consumers) – Hangouts Meet is a brand new video assembly enjoy constructed at the Hangouts that may run 30-person video meetings with out accounts, plugins or downloads. For G Suite Endeavor consumers, every name comes with a devoted dial-in telephone quantity in order that staff participants at the street can sign up for conferences with out wifi or information problems.
50. Hangouts Chat (EAP) – Hangouts Chat is an clever communique app in Hangouts with devoted, digital rooms that attach cross-functional undertaking groups. Hangouts Chat integrates with G Suite apps like Power and Doctors, in addition to footage, movies and different third-party undertaking apps.
51. @meet – @meet is an clever bot constructed on most sensible of the Hangouts platform that makes use of herbal language processing and mechanical device studying to routinely time table conferences to your staff with Hangouts Meet and Google Calendar.
52. Gmail Upload-ons for G Suite (Developer Preview) – Gmail Upload-ons supply a technique to floor the capability of your app or provider at once in Gmail. With Upload-ons, builders solely construct their integration as soon as, and it runs natively in Gmail on internet, Android and iOS.
53. Edit Alternatives in Google Sheets – with Edit Alternatives in Google Sheets, gross sales reps can sync a Salesforce Alternative Listing View to Sheets to bulk edit information and adjustments are synced routinely to Salesforce, no add required.
54. Jamboard – Our whiteboard within the cloud is going GA in Would possibly! Jamboard merges the worlds of bodily and virtual creativity. It’s genuine time collaboration on a super scale, whether or not your staff is in combination within the convention room or unfold in every single place the arena.
Construction at the momentum from a rising collection of companies the use of Chrome virtual signage and kiosks, we added new control gear and APIs along with introducing toughen for Android Kiosk apps on supported Chrome units.
55. Android Kiosk Apps for Chrome – Android Kiosk for Chrome we could customers set up and deploy Chrome virtual signage and kiosks for each internet and Android apps. And with Public Consultation Kiosks, IT admins can now upload various Chrome packaged apps along hosted apps.
56. Chrome Kiosk Control Loose trial – This unfastened trial offers consumers a very simple technique to take a look at out Chrome for signage and kiosk deployments.
57. Chrome Software Control (CDM) APIs for Kiosks – Those APIs be offering programmatic get admission to to more than a few Kiosk insurance policies. IT admins can time table a tool reboot via the brand new APIs and combine that capability at once in a third- get together console.
58. Chrome Balance API – This new API permits Kiosk app builders to support the reliability of the applying and the machine.
Attendees at Google Cloud Subsequent ‘17 heard tales from a lot of our valued consumers:
59. Colgate – Colgate-Palmolive partnered with Google Cloud and SAP to convey hundreds of staff in combination via G Suite collaboration and productiveness gear. The corporate deployed G Suite to 28,000 staff in lower than six months.
60. Disney Shopper Merchandise & Interactive (DCPI) – DCPI is heading in the right direction emigrate out of its legacy infrastructure this 12 months, and is leveraging mechanical device studying to energy subsequent technology visitor reports.
61. eBay – eBay makes use of Google Cloud applied sciences together with Google Container Engine, Device Studying and AI for its ShopBot, a non-public buying groceries bot on Fb Messenger.
62. HSBC – HSBC is without doubt one of the global’s greatest monetary and banking establishments and making a big funding in remodeling its world IT. The corporate is operating intently with Google to deploy Cloud DataFlow, BigQuery and different information products and services to energy vital evidence of thought initiatives.
63. LUSH – LUSH migrated its world e-commerce website from AWS to GCP in lower than six weeks, considerably bettering the reliability and balance of its website. LUSH advantages from GCP’s skill to scale as transaction quantity surges, which is significant for a retail trade. As well as, Google’s dedication to renewable power resources aligns with LUSH’s moral rules.
64. Oden Applied sciences – Oden was once a part of Google Cloud’s startup program, and switched its whole platform to GCP from AWS. GCP gives Oden the facility to reliably scale whilst maintaining prices low, carry out below heavy quite a bit and persistently delivers subtle options together with mechanical device studying and knowledge analytics.
65. Planet – Planet migrated to GCP in February, having a look to boost up their workloads and leverage Google Cloud for a number of key benefits: value balance and predictability, customized circumstances, first class Kubernetes toughen, and Device Studying era. Planet additionally introduced the beta unencumber in their Explorer platform.
66. Schlumberger – Schlumberger is creating a vital funding within the cloud, turning to GCP to permit high-performance computing, far flung visualization and building speed. GCP helps Schlumberger ship leading edge services to its consumers by means of the use of HPC to scale information processing, workflow and complicated algorithms.
67. The House Depot – The House Depot collaborated with GCP’s Buyer Reliability Engineering staff emigrate HomeDepot.com to the cloud in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Shifting to GCP has allowed the corporate to higher set up massive visitors spikes at top buying groceries occasions right through the 12 months.
68. Verizon – Verizon is deploying G Suite to greater than 150,000 of its staff, making an allowance for collaboration and versatility within the administrative center whilst keeping up safety and compliance requirements. Verizon and Google Cloud had been operating in combination for greater than a 12 months to convey easy and safe productiveness answers to Verizon’s personnel.
We introduced in combination Google Cloud companions from our rising ecosystem throughout G Suite, GCP, Maps, Units and Schooling. Our partnering philosophy is pushed by means of a collection of rules that emphasize openness, innovation, equity, transparency and shared luck within the cloud marketplace. Listed below are a few of our companions who had been out in drive on the display:
69. Accenture – Accenture introduced that it has designed a mobility resolution for Rentokil, a world pest regulate corporate, inbuilt collaboration with Google as a part of the partnership introduced at Horizon in September.
70. Alooma – Alooma introduced the mixing of the Alooma provider with Google Cloud SQL and BigQuery.
71. Licensed Coaching Spouse Program – To lend a hand firms scale their coaching choices extra temporarily, and to permit Google so as to add different coaching companions to the ecosystem, we’re introducing a brand new monitor inside our spouse program to toughen their distinctive choices and wishes.
72. Test Level – Test Level® Instrument Applied sciences introduced Test Level vSEC for Google Cloud Platform, handing over complicated safety built-in with GCP in addition to their becoming a member of of the Google Cloud Generation Spouse Program.
73. CloudEndure – We’re participating with CloudEndure to supply a no price, self-service migration device for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) consumers.
74. Coursera – Coursera introduced that it’s participating with Google Cloud Platform to supply an intensive vary of Google Cloud coaching direction. To rejoice this announcement Coursera is providing all NEXT attendees a 100% bargain for the GCP basics magnificence.
75. DocuSign – DocuSign introduced deeper integrations with Google Doctors.
76. Egnyte – Egnyte introduced an enhanced integration with Google Doctors that may permit our joint consumers to create, edit, and retailer Google Doctors, Sheets and Slides recordsdata proper from inside the Egnyte Attach.
77. Google Cloud World Spouse Awards – We identified 12 Google Cloud companions that demonstrated robust visitor luck and resolution innovation over the last 12 months: Accenture, Pivotal, LumApps, Slack, Looker, Palo Alto Networks, Virtru, SoftBank, DoIT, Snowdrop Answers, CDW Company, and SYNNEX Company.
78. iCharts – iCharts introduced further toughen for a number of GCP databases, unfastened pivot tables for present Google BigQuery customers, and a brand new product dubbed “iCharts for SaaS.”
79. Intel – Along with the development with Skylake, Intel and Google Cloud introduced a number of era projects and marketplace schooling efforts masking IoT, Kubernetes and TensorFlow, together with optimizations, a developer program and gear kits.
80. Intuit – Intuit introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, which can be designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail according to the context of a given e mail.
81. Liftigniter – Liftigniter is a member of Google Cloud’s startup program and fascinated with mechanical device studying personalization the use of predictive analytics to support CTR on internet and in-app.
82. Looker – Looker introduced a collection of Looker Blocks, suitable with Google BigQuery Knowledge Switch Provider, designed to provide entrepreneurs the gear to give a boost to research in their vital information.
83. Low hobby loans for companions – To lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, Google introduced that capital funding are to be had to certified companions within the type of low hobby loans.
84. MicroStrategy – MicroStrategy introduced an integration with Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL and Google Cloud SQL for MySQL.
85. New incentives to boost up spouse expansion – We’re expanding our investments in a couple of current and new incentive methods; together with, low hobby loans to lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, expanding co-funding to boost up offers, and increasing our rebate methods.
86. Orbitera Check Drives for GCP Companions – Check Drives permit consumers to check out companions’ instrument and generate top of the range leads that may be handed at once to the companions’ gross sales groups. Google is providing Premier Cloud Companions three hundred and sixty five days of unfastened Check Drives on Orbitera.
87. Spouse specializations – Companions demonstrating robust visitor luck and technical talent in positive resolution spaces will now qualify to use for a specialization. We’re launching specializations in software building, information analytics, mechanical device studying and infrastructure.
88. Pivotal – GCP introduced Pivotal as our first CRE era spouse. CRE era companions will paintings hand-in-hand with Google to completely evaluate their answers and put into effect adjustments to deal with recognized dangers to reliability.
89. ProsperWorks – ProsperWorks introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, which can be designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail according to the context of a given e mail.
90. Qwiklabs – This contemporary acquisition will supply Licensed Coaching Companions the facility to supply hands-on labs and complete classes evolved by means of Google professionals to our consumers.
91. Rackspace – Rackspace introduced a strategic courting with Google Cloud to develop into its first controlled products and services toughen spouse for GCP, with plans to collaborate on a brand new controlled products and services providing for GCP consumers set to release later this 12 months.
92. Rocket.Chat – Rocket.Chat, a member of Google Cloud’s startup program, is including various new product integrations with GCP together with Autotranslate by means of Translate API, integration with Imaginative and prescient API to display screen for irrelevant content material, integration to NLP API to accomplish sentiment research on public channels, integration with GSuite for authentication and a complete transfer of back-end garage to Google Cloud Garage.
93. Salesforce – Salesforce introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, which can be designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail according to the context of a given e mail.
94. SAP – This strategic partnership contains certification of SAP HANA on GCP, new G Suite integrations and long term collaboration on development mechanical device studying options into clever packages like conversational apps that information customers via advanced workflows and transactions.
95. Smyte – Smyte participated within the Google Cloud startup program and protects hundreds of thousands of movements an afternoon on web pages and cell packages. Smyte just lately moved from self-hosted Kubernetes to Google Container Engine (GKE).
96. Veritas – Veritas expanded its partnership with Google Cloud to supply joint consumers with 360 Knowledge Control features. The partnership will lend a hand cut back information garage prices, building up compliance and eDiscovery readiness and boost up the buyer’s adventure to Google Cloud Platform.
97. VMware Airwatch – Airwatch supplies undertaking mobility control answers for Android and continues to pressure the Google Software ecosystem to undertaking consumers.
98. Home windows Spouse Program- We’re operating with most sensible methods integrators within the Home windows group to lend a hand GCP consumers take complete benefit of Home windows and .NET apps and products and services on our platform.
99. Xplenty – Xplenty introduced the addition of 2 new products and services from Google Cloud into their to be had integrations: Google Cloud Spanner and Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL.
100. Zoomdata – Zoomdata introduced toughen for Google’s Cloud Spanner and PostgreSQL on GCP, in addition to improvements to the prevailing Zoomdata Good Connector for Google BigQuery. With those new features Zoomdata gives deeply built-in and optimized toughen for Google Cloud Platform’s Cloud Spanner, PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery, and Cloud DataProc products and services.
We’re delighted to have such a lot of new merchandise and companions that may lend a hand all of our consumers develop. And as our ultimate announcement for Google Cloud Subsequent ’17 — please save the date for Subsequent 2018: June four–6 in San Francisco.
I assume that makes it 101. 🙂